Miley Cyrus BG forum
Добре дошли във форума, посветен на звездата Майли Сайръс! За достъп до цялата информация, моля да се регистрирате!
Miley Cyrus BG forum
Добре дошли във форума, посветен на звездата Майли Сайръс! За достъп до цялата информация, моля да се регистрирате!
Miley Cyrus BG forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ИндексПоследни снимкиТърсенеРегистрирайте сеВход

fly with me under the wings i gave you, try to be closer to me and I'll save you~

Go down 
+2
Dead Memories < 3
pointsofauthority ;;
6 posters
АвторСъобщение
pointsofauthority ;;
Нов
pointsofauthority ;;

Брой мнения : 61
Точки. : 25776

fly with me under the wings i gave you, try to be closer to me and I'll save you~ Empty
ПисанеЗаглавие: fly with me under the wings i gave you, try to be closer to me and I'll save you~   fly with me under the wings i gave you, try to be closer to me and I'll save you~ EmptyПет Апр 30, 2010 10:39 pm

Заглавието е леко дълго, но не мисля, че е проблем. ;д То идва от текста на една песен на Linkin Park love Работя с PhotoShop CS3, не съм много добра...
Spoiler:

Тези са последните ми. Ако искате да видите по-стари кажете. :-)
Върнете се в началото Go down
Dead Memories < 3
Модератор
Модератор
Dead Memories < 3

Брой мнения : 251
Точки. : 26066
Местожителство : Everywhere..I can teleportate..ha-ha..u can't! xDD

fly with me under the wings i gave you, try to be closer to me and I'll save you~ Empty
ПисанеЗаглавие: Re: fly with me under the wings i gave you, try to be closer to me and I'll save you~   fly with me under the wings i gave you, try to be closer to me and I'll save you~ EmptyПет Апр 30, 2010 10:49 pm

Уоу,това на Спроус love love love
http://vbox7.com/user:full_circle
~lifeforthemoment
Админ
Админ
~lifeforthemoment

Брой мнения : 1222
Точки. : 29141
Местожителство : Пазарджик

ПисанеЗаглавие: Re: fly with me under the wings i gave you, try to be closer to me and I'll save you~   fly with me under the wings i gave you, try to be closer to me and I'll save you~ EmptyСъб Май 01, 2010 12:25 am

Това на Спаус . Си е мое. Снежи, супер са ! 100
https://mileyraybulgaria.bulgarianforum.net/forum.htm
pointsofauthority ;;
Нов
pointsofauthority ;;

ПисанеЗаглавие: Re: fly with me under the wings i gave you, try to be closer to me and I'll save you~   fly with me under the wings i gave you, try to be closer to me and I'll save you~ EmptyПет Май 07, 2010 4:15 pm

fly with me under the wings i gave you, try to be closer to me and I'll save you~ 4qphzn fly with me under the wings i gave you, try to be closer to me and I'll save you~ 500fg3 fly with me under the wings i gave you, try to be closer to me and I'll save you~ A9lcuf fly with me under the wings i gave you, try to be closer to me and I'll save you~ 2d1k7pi fly with me under the wings i gave you, try to be closer to me and I'll save you~ 1zn6hhl fly with me under the wings i gave you, try to be closer to me and I'll save you~ 4qkd5c

fly with me under the wings i gave you, try to be closer to me and I'll save you~ Kdl9j7
xxmiss_lovexx
Нов
xxmiss_lovexx

Брой мнения : 33
Точки. : 25726
Местожителство : Бяла, Варна

ПисанеЗаглавие: Re: fly with me under the wings i gave you, try to be closer to me and I'll save you~   fly with me under the wings i gave you, try to be closer to me and I'll save you~ EmptyПет Май 07, 2010 5:08 pm

Божеее....Невероятни са! inlove
http://anahi-magia.forumk.biz/
pointsofauthority ;;
Нов
pointsofauthority ;;

ПисанеЗаглавие: Re: fly with me under the wings i gave you, try to be closer to me and I'll save you~   fly with me under the wings i gave you, try to be closer to me and I'll save you~ EmptyНед Май 16, 2010 3:48 pm

~lifeforthemoment
Админ
Админ
~lifeforthemoment

ПисанеЗаглавие: Re: fly with me under the wings i gave you, try to be closer to me and I'll save you~   fly with me under the wings i gave you, try to be closer to me and I'll save you~ EmptyПон Май 24, 2010 2:47 pm

Снежи, супер са !
pointsofauthority ;;
Нов
pointsofauthority ;;

ПисанеЗаглавие: Re: fly with me under the wings i gave you, try to be closer to me and I'll save you~   fly with me under the wings i gave you, try to be closer to me and I'll save you~ EmptyСъб Юни 19, 2010 2:40 pm

3 подписа на Майли, направени преди малко :

fly with me under the wings i gave you, try to be closer to me and I'll save you~ E01hl3

fly with me under the wings i gave you, try to be closer to me and I'll save you~ Fc1auq

fly with me under the wings i gave you, try to be closer to me and I'll save you~ 2624012
- ME Zemer ♥
Неспасяем
Неспасяем
- ME Zemer ♥

Брой мнения : 1928
Точки. : 29115
Местожителство : Варна

ПисанеЗаглавие: Re: fly with me under the wings i gave you, try to be closer to me and I'll save you~   fly with me under the wings i gave you, try to be closer to me and I'll save you~ EmptyВто Яну 18, 2011 12:58 am

pointsofauthority ;; написа:
fly with me under the wings i gave you, try to be closer to me and I'll save you~ 25isylu fly with me under the wings i gave you, try to be closer to me and I'll save you~ 5koaya fly with me under the wings i gave you, try to be closer to me and I'll save you~ 2133u3p fly with me under the wings i gave you, try to be closer to me and I'll save you~ 21owmli fly with me under the wings i gave you, try to be closer to me and I'll save you~ 2n0opwg fly with me under the wings i gave you, try to be closer to me and I'll save you~ Sxjeya

fly with me under the wings i gave you, try to be closer to me and I'll save you~ 10qjwvm 002 003

fly with me under the wings i gave you, try to be closer to me and I'll save you~ 1175yj6

Тези на Милеу са супер.Можели да ги взема?
https://mileyraybulgaria.bulgarianforum.net/
LoveHurts.
Редовен
Редовен
LoveHurts.

Брой мнения : 213
Точки. : 24622
Местожителство : Варна

ПисанеЗаглавие: Re: fly with me under the wings i gave you, try to be closer to me and I'll save you~   fly with me under the wings i gave you, try to be closer to me and I'll save you~ EmptyПет Фев 11, 2011 5:12 pm

Страхотни са!
~lifeforthemoment
Админ
Админ
~lifeforthemoment

ПисанеЗаглавие: Re: fly with me under the wings i gave you, try to be closer to me and I'll save you~   fly with me under the wings i gave you, try to be closer to me and I'll save you~ EmptyНед Апр 10, 2011 6:47 pm

Заключам темата, защото не се обновява. Ако потребителката си иска темата, да ми пише на лично.
Sponsored content

ПисанеЗаглавие: Re: fly with me under the wings i gave you, try to be closer to me and I'll save you~   fly with me under the wings i gave you, try to be closer to me and I'll save you~ Empty

fly with me under the wings i gave you, try to be closer to me and I'll save you~
Върнете се в началото 
Страница 1 от 1